Monday, February 16, 2009

One-liners

I find this very difficult to put this into words beautifully.

Today, Josh messaged, 'Poking' me whilst telling me to 'have a great day' and that someone is missed. :-) There was nothing unusual about this actually. In fact, these simple messages have been a norm since... -dot,dot,dot-. :p Yet, it made my day.

Today, I realized that those unexpected messages that pop out of the blue during classes or early mornings are one of those little things that brighten my day. Really.. the messages sent tend to be simple, one-liners yet its ability to make me grin from ear to ear is amazing. Sure, there are times when I do send one-liners myself and not get a reply. At times, especially if I was pms-ing, I'd be slightly irritated about that. However, getting replies is something one would expect and thus, we do not feel as excited compared to if you'd get a message out of the blue.

Thanks, Josh. Have a great day ahead of you always. Pokes. :-)

2 comments:

CY said...

heheh great to hear dat it made ur day!! =)
take care babe & may many more happy one-liners come ur way =)
*hugs*

Tattooed Butterfly said...

Thanks ching!! Take care too babe! and oh! Anju's back!!!! yaay!