Monday, February 9, 2009

Interesting process

This is awesome, a few days ago, I felt the same particular feeling I felt almost a year ago..which was not a good thing. Yet, a few days after that, I am experiencing the tight 'slap' that jolts me bck to reality and snaps me out of this feeling. Last year, that feeling lingered for quite some time till it blurred/fogged my rational thinking. The tight 'slap' only came much later and waking up was difficult to bear. This year around, the whole 'feeling plus slap' process did not spread over a long period. It was quick and short. Well.. I am still in the tight slap process. Reality is coming down hard on me but it feels good to have realization dawn on me quicker than before so that I can 'recover' easily. Sure, the recovery process does feel slightly uncomfortable. Yet, oddly enough, I am genuinely smiling right now. I am feeling calm in fact!

If you were wondering what in the world is this 'feeling plus slap' process. That is for me to knw and for you to find out :p

I love my speakers! wheeee!!! :D

No comments: