Friday, April 17, 2009

Done and over with.

I Finished 3 out of 4 of my assignments today!! OMG, what a relief.

As for you, you horrendous IBS 2 & EBE assignments, I still have not forgiven the both of you for throwing me in a state of panic and confusion, for making me feel inferior, and for making me hard-pressed for time though I was diligent enough to plan your layouts way ahead my coursemates. No! I despise the both of you. Printing you both out would not erase the trauma, the stress levels and the eye bags you have caused me! In fact, my efforts have now been transferred into hardcopy (2 hardcopies for EACH assignment on top of it); how to not forget!

May you both rot in hell while I score 2nd uppers and above and take all the well-deserved credit! Die, the both of you! Die!! -executes evil laugh- Muahahahahaaahahaha!!!!!

-__-"

2 comments:

kEeCoNk said...

huahahahaha!! way to go ria!! i finish 3 of 4 assignments that i have as well!! XXP

CY said...

hahah good good!! may all our assignments rot in hell!! muahahahah!!