Monday, April 6, 2009

Addiction?

"They're like chocolate cakes, like cigarettes,
I know they're bad for me, but I just can't leave them alone..."

"A man can kill and still be the sweetest thing.."

"So I walked under a bus, I got hit by a train,
Keep falling in love which is kind of the same...
I've sunk out at sea, crashed my car, gone insane,
And it felt so good, I wanna do it again..."

I love Bachelor Girl's Buses and Trains.

Call me an S & M-ist if you must, but I find that the lyrics befits my personality. I love pain, metaphorically speaking. No matter how I complain or cry over issues that seriously break my heart, I am still willing to go through similar experiences which I know is not good for me. And sometimes, I love inflicting pain on people too (metaphorically speaking).

Pain is pleasure? Yea, I guess.


There are times when I'd wonder how it would feel like being the chocolate cake or cigarette.
I don't think I've ever been a drug/choc cake/cigarette to anyone. I've always been the addict.




No comments: