Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Singapore, here I come!

I will be participating in this programme called Experience@Singapore which will take students from different Malaysian universities to Singapore. The main aim is to get an insight of what Singapore is like and to access the career fair there. I am so excited! Whee!!

Today, I got me passport done for the trip. Rm 300 for 32 pages!! Ouch! I realized that my old passport was only used ONCE..ONCE before it expired..and that was ages ago when I was 15 and on my way to Madagascar. As I was flipping through the unused pages of my old passport.. I felt the China-man cheapness lurking withing me. Rm 300!!!! Its not that the passport pages are that expensive in terms of its fixed cost. Sigh. :(

This time around, I vow to fully utilize my new passport and make sure more than 50% of the pages will be 'conteng-ed' with stamps/chops of various immigration depts. from different countries. The Singaporean immigration will be the first to autograph my new passport. Heee!! -squeals-

P/s: I seriously underestimated our civil services. I thought it might take me one day to renew my passport when in fact, it took me less than 4 hours to do so. erm.. er.. GOODY!!

No comments: