Monday, March 16, 2009

Run.

I have quite a number of food posts to write about. But I am procrastinating..

For the moment,

I only want to runaway.

I want to be alone and away from the hustle and bustle of having to rush for assignment datelines. I want to runaway from situations/scenarios that make me think.
I want to runaway from the music project that has taken up my energy, commitment and time of having to attend practices on a weekly basis. I want to runaway from those who whine over petty issues in their relationships when they should be thankful for the love/care they receive that some may not have. I want to runaway from laziness, fatigue, procrastination, the sense of belonging..everything.

I want to runaway from people..

Particularly from those who drain me.
-yawn-

No comments: