Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Slipping away from my fingers.

I feel my 2nd upper slipping away. sigh.

I've never felt this discouraged.

After all the studying, note-taking and understanding... I thought I had it all. I thought I could show her how capable I am of expressing my understanding as well as my interest on that subject. But I couldn't. I fucking couldn't!!!! My own right hand, my malfunctioning brain, and time prevented me from doing so. The questions, to be honest, were perfectly fine! PERFECTLY FINE!

And while everyone was going 'Oh, so how did you do?'. I tried to slip away, but was still caught with that common question. I think I mumbled some nonsense with 'No time' or 'I'd rather not talk about it, thank you' along the lines before I ran off.

In fact, none of the 3 papers I just sat for gave me confidence, unlike in my previous semester.

Damn it.

P/S: If you are a boastful 1st class scorer who thinks that this is nothing compared to you struggling to get a 1st class, do Eff Off! 2nd uppers is something I can cling on to since there is no chance of a 1st class already.

2 comments:

kEeCoNk said...

but.. CCP was okay right?

Tattooed Butterfly said...

yea.. phew.. thank God CCP was AWESOME! :D