Saturday, May 9, 2009

Untitled.

Eff it.

I miss the nightlife at the heart of KL. Sigh.... I hate exams. It bores me.

I wish it passes by as fast as France's TGV. Yet, at the same time, I wish it wouldn't. Because soon, it would signify the end of unlimited restrictions and independence. Until I am capable of moving out with a stable career in hand, my nightlife would have to be kept in Pandora's box, neatly hidden in any possible nook and cranny left in my room. When I do get the chance, I do hope I'd have the energy to blow off the dust on Pandora's box while opening it with glee.

Do you know what else I miss? Peaceful nights and you. You're a total opposite of an ideal night out. But you aren't getting into Pandora's box, no you don't. You shall stay. You do know how much I love bipolar experiences, don't you?

No comments: